Book wars. The electronic book. The reader and the Author. Opinions
When Michael Timofeev has published in the blog sherhaan three articles about electronic books, I could not pass by, because very well I remember the shock which has occurred to me one year ago when friends have written to me that my books have laid out for free downloading. I sometimes re-read that post and councils of my virtual friends – writers, their opinions, a sight at free electronic books. Naturally, I have written my opinion at Mishi, read thoughts of other commentators which as it was found out, actively use free libraries and sites for downloading. There, at Mishi, I have appeared the unique author. Then we with Mishej have agreed that he will write the reflexions, I will publish them at myself, inviting to express the authors entering into a circle of my friends, all to whom this theme can be interesting.
Friends-authors!!! Respond!!! Express your opinion. On the basis of Michael will prepare article, naturally, specifying names of all written opinion on the electronic world of books.Similar Posts:
- The reader wants to receive only the qualitative literature, cheaply or free of charge, the second variant even is better, without reflecting that nobody will write free of charge good books, and thus the electronic book kills the literature on a root that subsequently will lead to global decrease in mental abilities of a society.
- When you receive catalogs, or publishing plans, the store like a beehive gudezh. Then you take a pack of blank cards and turn over the pages directories (the directories are also all but a small, say half an hour). Every book that is in the directory you like (and there title, author, and brief annotation)
- - The road project has executed the Khabarovsk branch of Open Society u?»O«n«O???, and building cost has appeared above financing volumes which the government agreed, – the professor, the corresponding member of the Russian academy of architecture and building sciences Valentine Anikeev tells. Khabarovsk citizens unreasonably, in my opinion, have included in structure of
- Another problem that the books publisher plans, you can subscribe to a very limited time, sometimes its just one day. More precisely, this is the case: when you take the directory, there are some books have already crossed out they are no longer taking orders. Miss the bus, we had to come sooner!
- While not forgotten, write, and then scoops it will say it was not so. General knowledge about the Soviet Union very quickly once lost and distorted, even quite recently. So, how in the late USSR selling technical books. My memories relate to the 1987-1990 years, and how long such a system existed I do not know. Describing