Specific enough picture turns out.
The reader wants to receive only the qualitative literature, cheaply or free of charge, the second variant even is better, without reflecting that nobody will write free of charge good books, and thus the electronic book kills the literature on a root that subsequently will lead to global decrease in mental abilities of a society. It is not necessary to forget and about rates of development of an electronic format, under some forecasts, the future only behind books which are digitized, modified and accessible to a wide range of readers.
Whether there is an exit from a current situation, that both to ours, and yours, lost-free, and on mutually advantageous conditions!? Practice shows that struggle against a piracy is useless, decrease in culture of the reader which in bolshej to a measure is on the party of the free distributor is connected with it, rather than on the party of the author, which product if they are good, will advertise own forces, leaving positive responses of recommendatory character. Anyway, the literature is perceived subjectively, and to tell that is good, and that is bad, it is simply impossible, but it would be interesting to hear opinion from authors.Similar Posts:
- When Michael Timofeev has published in the blog sherhaan three articles about electronic books, I could not pass by, because very well I remember the shock which has occurred to me one year ago when friends have written to me that my books have laid out for free downloading. I sometimes re-read that post and
- In Galicia manifestantki there are on streets under the slogan “We for improvement of quality of life of women!” (On a photo on the right – active workers of feminist movement exult in honour of acceptance pralamentom the next feministic law. Over their heads – the gesture symbolising feminism.) The secretary of ruling Socialist party on communications
- While not forgotten, write, and then scoops it will say it was not so. General knowledge about the Soviet Union very quickly once lost and distorted, even quite recently. So, how in the late USSR selling technical books. My memories relate to the 1987-1990 years, and how long such a system existed I do not know. Describing
- Another problem that the books publisher plans, you can subscribe to a very limited time, sometimes its just one day. More precisely, this is the case: when you take the directory, there are some books have already crossed out they are no longer taking orders. Miss the bus, we had to come sooner!
- Bath a part of national culture, spirit, mentality. And even today modern Finnish saunas and Turkish baths, the small Russian steam room very often is present on a site or at a court yard of the private house, both average, and very provided Russians. We too would want, but we do not have money –